Friday, April 5, 2013

How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires Series by Marian Tee



Book 1 (Chased) Summary :


My name is Yanna Everleigh. I used to think that being an old-fashioned virgin would be enough to keep gorgeous, sexy billionaires away - well, at least the kind who didn't do love at least. But I was wrong. If anything, it simply made my billionaire want me even more.

His name is Constantijin Kastein. He blows hot and cold, arrogant and cynical one moment and then disarmingly sweet the next. He makes me forget all about waiting for true love and just go for mind-blowingly hot sex. But he's also Netherlands' #1 playboy, and I'm my own worst enemy. I must be on my guard.

Maybe if I play hard to get and pretend that my heart doesn't beat madly every time I see him - pretend that my body doesn't go weak when he's close - maybe he'll finally stop trying to seduce me.


My Review for Chased, Courted and Caged:


Read all three books in one sitting, so this review is for all three~ When I say that I read all three in one sitting, what I actually did is devoured it~

 
 I love the character's dialogue...those funny lines, those sexy and funny lines but gawd some lines are too hot even for me lol, I would love to quote some lines but I'm afraid they'll leave me and you blushing.
 All in all , I can honestly say that I enjoyed it , and will be reading it again in the near future when I feel like reading a funny and smexy book.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars.

Will I recommend it? Yes. especially to Crossfire Series/Up in the Air Series fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment